What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
What kind of cookies does this website use?
- Analysis Cookies
These cookies enable the monitoring and analysis of user behaviour on our website. The information collected is used to measure the activity of users on the website and the development of user navigation profiles, with the aim of improving the website, as well as products and services offered.
- Technical Cookies
These cookies allow the user to navigate through the website, as well as to use the different options or existing services (identify the session, access restricted sections, share content through social networks...).
How to control cookies
1. Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or your browser's Help.
2. Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Settings Customized. For more information, you can refer to Mozilla Support or Browser Help.
3. Chrome: Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, see Google Support or Browser Help.
4. Safari: Preferences > Security. For more information, see Apple Support or Browser Help.
5. Opera: Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies For more information, you can consult the Opera support or the browser Help.
If you use a browser other than the above, please refer to your cookie installation, use and blocking policy.
What happens if Cookies are disabled?
Some functionalities of the services and areas of this website may not function properly if cookies are disabled.
Do we update our Cookies Policy?