The processing of personal data carried out through this website of the Soria City Council (hereinafter, City Council) is regulated in accordance with the provisions of the European data protection regulations - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 - General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) -, Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, and other regulations on data protection that may be applicable, in order to guarantee at all times the fundamental right to data protection of the users of the same.
2. Responsible for the treatment
The person responsible for the treatment of the data processed on this website is the Soria City Council, with NIF: P4227700D, address at Plaza Mayor de Soria, 9, 42001, Soria (Spain) and telephone number 975234100. We also inform you that the Soria City Council has a Data Protection Delegate, who can be contacted through the following address: email@example.com or by writing to the City Council address for the attention of the "Data Protection Delegate".
3. Personal data collected
The City Council collects personal data in order to access and provide you with some of the services provided through this website. Some of this data is provided directly, for example, when an application form is completed and others are obtained indirectly with technology such as cookies.
Whenever data is collected through a form (online or in downloadable format) or other communication channels established on the website, the affected person will be informed in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
The means used by the City Council for the collection and subsequent processing of personal data are:
- Forms: Through forms, the City Council collects personal data to access and provide the different services provided from this website. The information about the treatment carried out by the person responsible for the personal data that he collects will be delivered in the form itself.
- E-mails: The e-mail addresses established on the City Council website will be considered as possible means for the collection of personal data. The information about the treatment carried out by the person responsible for the personal data collected through email is available at: Duty information emails.
- Cookies: The City Council may use technical cookies (small information files that the server sends to the computer of the person accessing the page) to carry out certain functions that are considered essential for the proper functioning and display of this website. The information on the treatment carried out by the person responsible for the personal data collected through email is available at: Cookies Policy.
The data requested in the forms available on the website are generally mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) to fulfill the established purposes. When using other means to send data to the City Council, the user have to provide only the information that is accurate in each case.
In this sense, the user will assume the possible responsibilities derived from excessive or inadequate data that, voluntarily, he decides to provide to the City Council through the established data collection means. In addition, the user is responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the personal data provided. In the event of any modification in the user's data, the changes will be communicated to the City Council in order to keep them updated.
4. Limitations in the treatment
The City Council does not authorize minors under 14 years of age to provide their personal data through the means enabled on this website (filling in the web forms enabled to request services, contact or by sending emails). Therefore, the people who provide personal data using said means formally declare that they are over 14 years of age, the City Council being exempt from any responsibility for the breach of this requirement.
In those cases in which the services offered by the City Council are intended for minors under 14 years of age, the means will be enabled to obtain the authorization of the minor's parents or legal guardians.
No data communications to third parties or transfers to third countries or international organizations are foreseen, except for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or at the request of a public body or by the courts or tribunals.
6. Conservation period
The City Council keeps your personal data for the time essential and necessary for each purpose of the treatment, without prejudice to the fact that you can revoke consent at any time. The conservation period, generally, will be given by the fulfillment of a legal obligation that may occur in each of the treatments or for the exercise of possible claims by the users.
7. Security measures
The City Council adopts the appropriate security measures in accordance with the provisions of the current data protection regulations in order to guarantee the fundamental right to data protection of the users of this website, adopting the technical and organizational measures for this necessary to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
8. Registration of Treatment Activities
The updated list of the treatment activities that the City Council carries out.
The rights of the affected persons are:
- Obtain confirmation on whether the City Council is treating your personal data.
- Access your personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request the deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer needs for which they were collected.
- Request in certain circumstances:
- The limitation of the processing of your data, in which case they will only be kept by the City Council for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Opposition to the processing of your data, in which case, the City Council will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. Including the processing of your data for automated individual decisions.
- The portability of the data so that they are provided to the affected person or transmitted to another person in charge, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading.
Likewise, when the data processing is based on consent, you have the right to revoke it under the terms and conditions established in the current data protection regulations.
Affected persons may exercise their rights before the City of Soria - Plaza Mayor de Soria, 9, 42001, Soria (Spain), indicating in the subject: Ref. Data Protection or through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the case that you feel your rights are violated with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency - Address: C / Jorge Juan, 6 - 28001 MADRID (Madrid) - Electronic headquarters: sedeagpd.gob.es. However, in the first instance, you can contact the City Council's Data Protection Delegate: email@example.com